Prior to her academic career, this expert worked as an attorney for the Internal Revenue Service for nearly 15 years. While with the IRS, she tried 50 cases before the United States Tax Court, dealing with issues including fraud, business deductions, mergers and acquisitions, TEFRA partnerships, corporate expenses, and exempt organizations. She earned her JD at DePaul University and currently teaches law at Prestigious University.
This expert was a Fulbright Professor of Law for the 2007-2008 academic year in Beijing, China and a Fulbright Distinguished Chair Professor of Law in Shanghai, China for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Location: WA
- BA, Law Enforcement Administration, Western Illinois University
- MA, Economics, Western Illinois University
- JD, DePaul University
- Published: 5 books
- Former, District Counsel, Internal Revenue Service (San Francisco, CA)
- Former, District Counsel, Internal Revenue Service (Portland, OR)
- Former, Adjunct Professor, Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark College
- Summer Professor, University of International Business and Economics (Beijing, China)
- Current, Professor of Law, A Prestigious University