This qualified expert in Post GI Anesthesia Recovery Nursing obtained her AS in Medical Secretarial Science from Nassau Community College and her BSN in Nursing cum laude from SUNY Buffalo. She is a certified GI Nurse, a member of the Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society, and trained in Interventional GI procedures alongside some of the top physicians in the country. She is currently a Clinical GI Nurse at a Top Tier and Major Medical Center where she works in all areas of her 10 bed unit with an average of 60 patients per day.
- Location: NY
- AS, Medical Secretarial Science, Nassau Community College
- BSN, Nursing, SUNY Buffalo-Cum Laude
- Certified: GI Nursing
- Trained: Interventional GI procedures
- Member. Sigma Theta Tau-Nursing Honor Society
- Former, Staff Nurse, University of Michigan Hospital
- Former, Senior Public Health Nurse, Visiting Nurse Association of Metropolitan Detroit
- Former, Senior Nurse Clinician, New York University Medical Center
- Former, Home Care Nurse Coordinator, Beth Abraham Hospital
- Former, Director of Medical Research, Med Quest Ltd.
- Former, Clinical Nurse, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Current, Clinical GI Nurse, Top Tier and Major Medical Center