This qualified expert graduated from the University of North Carolina with a BS in biology before earning her MS in physician assistant studies from Shenandoah University. She is a certified PA-C and licensed as a physician assistant in Virginia and DC. This expert has extensive experience in clinical areas such as phlebotomy, spirometry, suturing, EKGs, and operating as surgical first-assist. She formerly worked with Biologics Inc and served as the physician assistant for Dr. Patrick Correnty, MD. Currently, this expert serves as a physician assistant in general surgery for a major university-affiliated hospital in DC.
- Location: VA
- BS, Biology, University of North Carolina
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Shenandoah University
- Certified, Physician Assistant
- Licensed, Physician Assistant, VA & DC
- Former, Biologics Inc.
- Former, Physician Assistant, Internal Medicine, Patrick Correnty MD LLC
- Current, Physician Assistant, General Surgery, a major university-affiliated hospital in DC