This expert has more than 30 years of experience in Surgery and Surgical subspecialties including General, Thoracic, Vascular, Micro-vascular, Burn, Urological and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
In addition to his areas of clinical practice, he has extensive experience in governance and supervision of Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals. In particular credentialing, privileging, utilization and billing for these services.
- Location: NY
- AS, State University of New York at Farmingdale State College
- Physician Assistant Program, Touro College
- MPH, Stony Brook University
- Distinguished Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- Past- President, New York State Society of Physician Assistants
- Present, Assistant Professor, Hofstra University
- Former, Executive Director Melville Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Former, Administrative Director of Surgery, Northshore-LIJ Health System
- Former, Chief Physician Assistant at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Clinical Practice including Surgery and Surgical Sub-specialties, Emergency Medicine, Outpatient and Inpatient management as well as administration of PA programs and services