This expert is a board certified ophthalmologist, who is a fellowship trained glaucoma and cataract surgeon. He has been a glaucoma and cataract surgery section chief for more than 6 years at leading academic institutions. He reviews approximately 5 legal cases per year.
- Location: Pennslyvania
- Author, 70+ abstracts, articles, book chapters, and patents
- Reviewer, 13 scientific journals
- Member, American Glaucoma Society
- Member, American Academy of Apthalmology
- Member, Association for Research in Vision and Opthalmology
- Current, Associate Professor in the Opthalmology Department, a major PA university
- Current, Director of the Glaucoma Section, a major university medical center
- Current, Director of electronic health records, a major university medical center
- Current, Director of the Glaucoma Fellowship, a major university medical center
- I am an Associate Professor in the Ophthalmology Department at the University of Pittsburgh. At the UPMC Eye Center, I am the Director of the Glaucoma Section, the Director of Electronic Health Records and the Director of the Glaucoma Fellowship.