This highly qualified and board certified OB-GYN has over 15 years of experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She received her medical degree from the prestigious University of Hamburg in Germany, and went on to complete a residency at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Maryland, in obstetrics and gynecology. In her current position at a prominent Maryland teaching hospital, this doctor is involved in the instruction of residents in the obstetrics program and gynecological surgery, including all minimally invasive techniques. She is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and certified in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including robotics.
- Location: Maryland
- M.D. Dr.med., University of Hamburg
- Residency, Gynecopathology/Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hamburg-Eppendorf University Clinic
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Board Certification, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, American Academy of Gynecological Laparoscopy
- Member, North American Menopause Society
- Member, International Academy of Pelvic Surgery
- Former, Clinical Research Coordinator, Institute for Asthma & Allergy
- Current, Assitant Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science, prominent Maryland school of medicine.