This expert is Board Certified in Ambulatory Nursing, and has been a registered nurse for over 35 years. She has provided multiple presentations focusing on patient issues, and was awarded the Writer of the Year Award from the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing. In addition, she publishes articles on telehealth and other nursing issues. She has project leading expertise and she has led safety initiatives such as patient falls, restraints, and anticoagulation.
She is a former Charge Nurse at St. Mary's Hospital, and currently is a Clinical Manager of Ambulatory Practice at a Wisconsin-based health system.
- Location: Wisconsin
- B.S., Nursing, Marquette University
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice - University of MN
- Faculty in Graduate Nursing - Viterbo University
- Board Certification: Ambulatory Care Nursing and Telephone Nurse Practice
- Former, Surgical Nurse, St. Luke's Hospital
- Former, Staff Nurse, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Former, Telephone Triage Nurse, Duluth Clinic Ltd.
- Former, Charge Nurse, St. Mary's Hospital
- Former, Pediatric Nurse, Iowa Health System
- Current, Clinical Manager, Wisconsin-based health system