This highly qualified expert is board certified in neurological surgery, received his bachelor's in pre-med from the University of Tulsa, and his MD from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He then went on to complete his internship in General Surgery and residency in neurosurgery at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. He is an active member of many organizations including the American Medical Association and the Tulsa Surgical Society. Currently, he is a neurospine surgeon at a Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital, an Oklahoma Surgical Hospital and a hospital in Tulsa.
- Location: OK
- BS, University of Tulsa
- MD, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Internship, General Surgery, University of Oklahoma
- Residency, Neurosurgery, University of Oklahoma
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha
- Former, Physician, Muskogee Neurosurgery, Inc.
- Former, Partner, Neurological Surgery, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Owner, Tulsa NeuroSpine Private Practice
- Managing Board Member A Tulsa Spine Hospital