This highly-qualified expert has 17 years of experience in the field of neurology, specializing in headaches. She received her BS in biomedicine as part of the Sophie Davis Seven-Year Accelerated Biomedical Program at City College of New York before earning her MD at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. She completed an internship and neurology residency at Albert Einstein Medical College before completing a neuromuscular fellowship at the Neurological Institute at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. She has also received training in the administration of the botulinum toxin for headaches, spasticity, and cervical dystonia. This expert is board-certified in neurology and headache. She is active in her field as a member of the American Academy of Neurology, the Neuropathy Association, and the American Headache Society. She is also involved in research, having authored several publications. This expert has formerly served as a consulting neurologist for Island Neurological and neurology faculty attending at New York Hospital in Queens, as well as running a private neurology practice. She currently serves as an adjunct faculty attending in neurology at a distinguished medical school in New York.
- Location: NY
- BS, Biomedicine, City College of New York
- MD, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Internship, Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship, Neuromuscular, Neurological Institute, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- Board Certified: Neurology
- Board Certified: Headache, United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, The Neuropathy Association
- Member, American Headache Society
- Former, Consulting Neurologist, Island Neurological P.C.
- Former, Neurologist, Private Practice
- Former, Faculty Attending, Neurology, New York Hospital - Queens
- Current, Adjunct Faculty Attending, a distinguished medical school in NY