This expert meteorologist has over 40 years in the field. He is a member of the American Meteorological Society, the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society, and the National Weather Association. The expert is certified with the television weathercasting seal of approval from the American Meteorological Society and has published several weather preparedness articles. He developed his first consulting business, Brunswick Weather Forecast Office, in the field during his teenage years and then went on become the president of a private weather service and then senior forecaster and vice president/partner at Weather Center, Inc. In these roles, he expanded both firms and supplied forecasts to radio stations, newspapers and industrial clients. He has also previously served as a meteorologist and environmental reporter for WGME Television. He is currently the chief meteorologist for a TV network in upstate New York and is the president of a private meteorological consulting firm.
- Location: NY
- Training, National Weather Service, ME
- Certified, Television Weathercasting Seal of Approval, American Meteorological Society
- Member, the American Meteorological Society
- Member, the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Member, the National Weather Association
- Former, Forecaster, Brunswick Weather Forecast Office
- Former, President, a private weather service
- Former, Senior Forecaster & Vice President/Partner, Weather Center, Inc.
- Former, Meteorologist and Environmental Reporter, WGME Television
- Current, Chief Meteorologist, a NY TV station
- Current, Founder, President, and Chief Meteorologist, a meteorologic consulting firm