This expert is a Criminal Justice consultant and expert witness for private and government attorneys on criminal and civil matters. He is qualified as an expert witness in federal and state courts on police procedures, tactics, firearms, and the use of force. This expert can provide formal written declarations in federal and state criminal and civil proceedings as law enforcement subject matter expert and is has also qualified several times as an expert in federal court in the Central District of California on drug investigations while an active special agent for DEA. .
- Location: California
- MA, Public Administration specialized in Justice ADministration, Golden Gate University
- Graduate, FBI National Academy
- Retired, DEA, Supervisory agent
- Apperances, multiple crime and investigation documentariesand television programs
- Former, Counselor, FBI National Academy
- Former, Instructor, FBI National Academy
- Author, multiple publicatinos on law enformcent and terrorism
- Editor, online criminal justice website
- Guest Speaker, multiple miliary and intelligence programs and training seminars
- Retired, Army Reserve Chief warrant Office
- Life Member, Reserve Officers Association, Washington, DC.
- Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Endowment and Life Member, National Rifle Association.
- Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents.
- Member, Standard & Poor's Vista Research Society of Industry Leaders.
- Monterey County Peace Officers Association.
- Licensed, California Community College Teaching
- California Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Advanced Certificate.
- Retired, Afghanistan War