This expert has over 25 years of experience in land surveying. He received a B.S. in Environmental Management from the University of Maryland. Most of his positions have consisted of leading survey field crews for various projects. His expertise includes boundary work, ALTA/ACSM surveys, topographic surveys, and platting. He currently serves as a Land Surveyor and Team Leader for a consulting firm that provides land surveying services.
- Location: Maryland
- B.S., Environmental Management, University of Maryland
- Certified: Professional Land Surveyor
- Former, Senior Survey Technician, Post, Buckley, Schuh, & Jernigan, Inc.
- Former, Senior Survey Technician, J.A. Rice, Inc.
- Former, Senior Survey Technician, Loierderman Soltesz Associates
- Former, Engineering Project Manager, McCrone Inc.
- Present, Land Surveyor/Team Leader, land surveying consulting firm