This expert earned his BA at Eastern New Mexico University and his PhD in Immunology at Baylor College of Medicine. He went on to complete a Fellowship at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. He has been extensively published, including 41 peer-reviewed manuscripts, 5 book chapters, and has two patents. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine at a University in New Mexico. His expertise is in immunology and infectious diseases. He currently researches vaccine development and therapeutics for viral infections.
- Location: NM
- BA, Eastern New Mexico University
- PhD, Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of New Mexico
- Former, Research Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico
- Current, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, a University in New Mexico