This expert has 20 years of experience in human factors and engineering, as well as nearly a decade of experience in road safety. He has worked as a senior researcher for several civil engineering firms and is a certified Road Safety Professional. Before beginning his career, he earned his BA in statistics & psychology from the University of Chicago, his MS in human factors from the University of Washington, and his PhD in human factors from the University of Toronto. He is extensively published in his field and has taught multiple courses at the University of Toronto, including highway safety analysis and design. Further, he has received an award for his work in transportation safety from the National Highway Institute. This expert is currently a human factors and road safety engineer, as well as a lecturer at a university in Ontario.
- Location: ON
- BA, Statistics & Psychology, University of Chicago
- MS, Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, University of Washington
- PhD, Human Factors, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto
- Certified, Road Safety Professional
- Certified, National Highway Institute Instructor
- Member, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Former, Engineer, Secom Trust Systems Co., Ltd.
- Former, Staff Software Developer, IBM
- Former, Lecturer, Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Former, Senior Researcher and Professional Associate, HDR | iTrans
- Former, Project Manager, CIMA Canada Inc.
- Current, Lecturer, a university in ON
- Current, President, a human factors consulting company in ON