This expert has been in the equine industry for over 40 years and has developed a custom riding program that she has applied to thousands of students and horses of all styles and breeds. She has offered headline presentations at the Certified Horsemanship Assn. International Conference for Riding Instructors, the International Society of Rider Biomechanics, the World Equestrian Games, the US Pony Club National Convention, and many other regional and local equestrian events. She has also been a guest on nationally syndicated radio shows, created a popular YouTube channel, and penned articles published by Horse Collaborative, Omega Fields, Horse and Pony (Florida Edition), and Florida Horseman Magazine. She has also been certified as a Master Clinician Instructor with the Horsemanship Safety Association where she was in charge of the Advanced Instructor Programs.
- Location: NC
- Certified, Master Instructor and Clinician, Certified Horsemanship Association
- Certified, Riding Master, Meredith Manor International School of Horsemanship
- Certified, Master Clinician, Horsemanship Safety Association
- Current, Owner/Operator, Horse and Rider Educational Programs which include, Horse and Rider Awareness, Dressage Instructors and Jumping Instructors. (40+ years)
- Has been coaching professionals in the horse world for over 20 years in rider training, horse training, business, and marketing.