This highly-qualified expert has over 20 years of experience as a hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis nurse. She is a licensed registered nurse in South Carolina, is certified by DaVita as a hemodialysis educator and peritoneal dialysis preceptor, and holds a certification in healthcare effectiveness data and information set. Her work has focused on standard of care, review and analysis of medical records, dialysis quality management, dialysis vascular access, dialysis education, and fistula, graft, CVC, and tunneled peritoneal dialysis catheter assessment and evaluation. This expert has formerly served as a renal nurse case manager for the Renal Care Network, quality management coordinator for DaVita Dialysis, quality manager at the Union County Dialysis Center, and a home program facility administrator and inpatient dialysis clinical coordinator at two community hospitals with DaVita. She also worked with Fresenius Medical Care as an inpatient acute hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis nurse at Hamilton Medical Center and McLeod Health. Currently, this expert is a medical record reviewer for a healthcare management and technology firm.
- Location: SC
- Certified, Hemodialysis Educator, DaVita
- Certified, Peritoneal Dialysis Preceptor, DaVita
- Certified, Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set
- Licensed, Registered Nurse
- Former, Renal Nurse Case Manager, Renal Care Network
- Former, Quality Management Coordinator, DaVita Dialysis
- Former, Charge Nurse & Home Training Nurse, Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis, DSI, Inc.
- Former, Inpatient Acute Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse, Hamilton Medical Center
- Former, Quality Manager, Union County Dialysis Center
- Former, Home Training Nurse, Peritoneal Dialysis, Union County Dialysis Center
- Former, Home Program Facility Administrator, DaVita
- Former, Inpatient Dialysis Clinical Coordinator, DaVita
- Former, Inpatient Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse, McLeod Health
- Current, Medical Record Reviewer, a healthcare management & technology consulting firm