This expert graduated from a joint Harvard-MIT MD program, completed his OB/GYN residency at Johns Hopkins and his Urogyn Fellowship at Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale. He has 15 years of experience as a urogynecologic surgeon, clinical researcher and patient-safety expert. He is a master vaginal surgeon who is regularly referred patients who have suffered complications from previous pelvic surgeries, including those involving mesh. He has experience in the design and engineering of medical devices and the application of Human-factors/Safety systems in health care. He is a published author in gynecology and urogynecology, and as of 2015, 40 cases reviewed, 8 depositions, 1 testimony at trial. He has 15 years of experience as a urogynecologic surgeon, clinical researcher and patient-safety expert. He is currently an assistant professor of OBGYN at a major Massachusetts medical school.
- Location: Massachusetts
- Graduate, joint-MIT MD Program
- Residency, OBGYN at Johns Hopkins
- Fellowship, Urogyn at Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale
- 15 years active academic and private practice as a urogyn surgeon.
- Current, Assistant Professor at a major Massachusetts medical school