This expert is highly qualified in the field of Forensic Economics. He earned his BS at the University of Southern California, and is active in his field as a member of American Rehabilitation Economics Association and the American Economic Association. He has been a partner at a Forensic Economics Firm in California for the last 25 years. In that capacity, he has performed analysis of financial and operating data to assist in various disruptions to businesses which range from physical damage, extra expense, business interruption, third party liability disputes, employee fidelity and product liability issues.
- Location: CA
- BS, Business Administration, University of Southern California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, American Rehabilitation Economics Association
- Member, American Economic Association
- Current, Partner, a Forensic Economics Firm in California