This expert has over a decade of foresnic accounting and economic damage experience. Prior to founding his economic damage advisory consultancy, this expert worked as a senior associate for close to 10 years at a top consulting firm that specialized in forensic and investigative accounting. His practice focuses on quantifiable economic damages arising from medical malpractice, slip-and-fall, MVA, workplace accidents, defamation, wrongful death, and more.
- Location: NJ
- BS, Business Administraton/Accounting, Drexel University
- Certified, Fraud Examiner
- Member, Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member, South Jersey Claims Association
- Former, Associate, Smart & Associates LLP
- Former, Associate, Forensic Resolutions Inc.
- Former, Senior Associate, Forensic Resolutions Inc.
- Current, Managing Director, a NJ forensic economics consulting firm