This actively practicing, board certified cardiac electrophysiologist is also fellowship trained in his field. He is a leading expert in cardiac irregularities such as postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS) and has both published and performed grant funded research projects in his field.
- Location: Texas
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Pathology, SUNY Buffalo
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Alton Ochsner Medical Center
- Fellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Mid Amderica Heart Institute
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Member, American Society of Echocardiography
- Founding Member, Texas Association for Dysautonomia (POTS) Awareness
- Published, 20+ abstracts, book chapters, peer-reviewed publications
- Reviewer, 6 cardiology publications
- Research, 10+ medical research projects
- Current, CME Editor of Cardiology, major source of medical literature on the Internet.
- Current, Consultant Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Medicine at 6 regional hospitals