This expert is highly trained in dog training, behavior, and science. He has trained pets professionally since 1992, h two companies eaach of which focuses on scientici study of canines and dog behavior, and has served as an expert and correspondent on various television programs. This expert has won and has coached numerous dog training and behavior competitions.
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- B.S., University of Pennsylvania
- M.B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- Trained pets professionally since 1992, including for movies and commercials
- Directed the training of over 50,000 dogs
- Author, various articles for a large national manufacturer of gourmet pet products
- Interviewed on numerous local news features
- Appeared nationally and internationally on the PBS, BBC, 60 Minutes
- Co-authored 4 peer reviewed papers on canine cognition and behavior.
- Conducts canine neuroscience research funded by the Office of Naval Research (ONR) and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
- Co-presenter at the 2014 Department of Defense Canine Science & Technology Conference.
- Developed the protocols and functioned as a project leader for the world's first neuroscience research team that provided quality fMRI images of a non-human animal without the use of sedation or restraints.
- Founded the first professional animal-assisted therapy program used in the state of Georgia.
- Competed at the national level in 4 different dog sports and won a Regional Title in one.
- Completed pet training and behavioral seminars from top national and international trainers.
- Expertise in pet training, behavior modification training, service dog training, competition obedience training, tracking, protection training, agility training, canine scent detection, canine aggression, puppy testing, pet evaluation, and various training modalities.
- Co-founder, Member, and Principal Investigator, an academic, grant-funded, government contract, and private-funded research that focuses on canine cognition, emotions, sensory perception, and receptive communication and that plans to commercialize several products, including products that accurately predict the future success of a service dog candidate and products that will alleviate canine anxiety
- Current: President/Owner, a highly respected pet training company that has trained over 50,000 client dogs.