This highly qualified expert earned his MD from the Medical College of Pennsylvania. He completed his residency in Dermatology from the State University of New York at Buffalo and a fellowship on Skin Oncology from Boston University Medical Center. He is board certified in Dermatology and was awarded as Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. This expert has published over 25 peer-reviewed journal articles. He is the former Chief of Dermatology of New York Downtown Hospital and currently serves as Clinical Instructor of Dermatology at a major university affiliated medical center.
- Location: NY
- BA, Lehigh University
- MD, Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Residency, Dermatology, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship, Skin Oncology, Boston University Medical Center
- Board Certification: Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Publications, 25 peer-reviewed journal articles
- Former, Clinical Assistant Professor, New York University Medical Center
- Former, Chief of Dermatology, New York Downtown Hospital
- Current, Adjunct Clinical Instructor of Dermatology, major university affiliated medical center
- Current, Clinical Instructor of Dermatology, major university affiliated medical center.