This highly qualified expert earned his BS from the American University and his DDS from New York University College of Dentistry. He completed his General Practice residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. This expert is board certified by the American Board of General Dentistry and is Certified by the American Association of Dental Consultants. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner and is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. He is a mentor at an educational center in WA and was Chairman of Peer Review for the Bridgeport Dental Association for 16 years. He currently owns a private practice in CT.
- Location: CT
- BS, American University
- DDS, New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency, General Practice, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Board Certification, American Board of General Dentistry
- Certification, American Association of Dental Consultants
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Member, American Equilibration Society
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Association of Fraud Examiners
- Member, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Current, General Dentistry practice.