This extremely qualified, board-certified dentist is among the nation's leading experts in the field of endodontics, and has authored numerous publications and major textbooks on the subject. He has also been appointed to Chair positions within endodontics departments across the country.
This expert has entered a state of retirement; he still teaches and performs clinical work but at a lower capacity than in the past.
He has served as an expert witness on a number of cases, both for the defendant and for the plaintiff.
- Location: Iowa
- B.A., University of Washington
- M.S., Histology, University of Illinois
- D.M.D., University of Oregon
- Certification: Endodontics
- Member, American Association of Endodontists
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, International College of Dentists
- Published, 100+ endodontics journal articles, 4 major endodontics textbooks
- Presentations, 40+ invited dentistry lectures nationwide
- Former, Dental Staff, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Former, Professor and Chairman, Endodontics, College of Dentistry, The University of Iowa
- Former, Chairman, Department of Endodontics, School of Dentistry, Medical College of Georgia
- Current, Clinical Dental Staff at major mid-west medical university
- Current, Professor, Department of Endodontics at major mid-west medical university
- Current, Editor, major endodontics medical publication