This highly qualified expert earned his MD from Michigan State University, he went on to complete a residency in Internal Medicine and a subsequent fellowship in Cardiology at the University of New Mexico. He completed a Masters in Public Health at Yale University. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine-Cardiovascular Disease and by the National Board of Echocardiography. This expert has been the recipient of distinguished honors such as, the Joseph E. Johnson Fund from the American College of Physicians, elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Society and Winner of Oral Presentation Society of General Internal Medicine. He has published 7 peer-reviewed journal articles. This expert serves as a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at a NM University. He currently serves as Executive Board President for the a major cardiology association and current Associate Professor of Cardiology at a major university.
- Location: NM
- Assoc. Prof U of New Mexico. Cardiology
- BA, University of California Berkeley
- MD, Michigan State University
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico
- Fellowship, Cardiology, University of New Mexico
- MPH, Yale University
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Society
- Member, American Heart Association
- Former, Research Consultant, Apolife Inc.
- Former, Consultant, Yale University Urban Health Program
- Former, Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of New Mexico
- Former, Practicing Physician, Presbyterian Medical Group
- Current, Executive Board President, major cardiology association