This expert has 45 years in public safety. He has spent the past 6 years on a college campus and has extensive experience in police policy and procedures in Maryland and Delaware. Additionally, he holds a JD from the University of Maryland.
- Location: MD
- BA, Technology and Management, University of Maryland
- MS, Public Policy, University of Maryland
- JD, University of Maryland
- Former, Police Officer, Prince George's County, MD Police Department
- Former, Chief of Police, Prince George's County, MD Police Department
- Former, Superintendent, Maryland State Police
- Former, Secretary, Safety and Homeland Security, State of Delaware
- Current, Director of Public Safety and Chief of Police, University in MD
Contact this expert witness
This patient care technician has been working in the field of safe patient handling and mobility for over 15 years. She earned her BS in international area studies from Drexel University and is certified as a safe patient handling ...
This expert has nearly a decade of experience in railroad operations and safety. He is a member of both the United Transportation Union and American Corporate Partners. Formerly, he served as a railway conductor and railway crew ...
This highly-qualified expert has over 40 years of experience in electrical engineering, with his work focusing on high voltage electric power transmission, distribution, and substation design, construction, operations & maintenance, ...