This expert is practicing Anesthesiologist in the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario, Canada. He is the former Corporate Chief of Anesthesia and co-Medical Director of the Surgical Program at William Osler Health System. He graduated from McMaster Medicine in 1994 then completed my Anesthesia residency at the University of Toronto in 1999.
He has Prepared over 450 comprehensive Medical Legal reports in the domains of medical malpractice (plaintiff and defense), personal injury (plaintiff, defense, accident benefits, non-earner, and tort), long-term disability, and Workman's Compensation Board.
He is a Diplomate of the Canadian Academy of Pain Management and also a member of the Chronic Pain Section of the Canadian Anesthesiologists Society and the American Society for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (ABIME) to use the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment 6th Edition.
He has received the Ontario Medical Association Section on Anesthesiology's Distinguished Service Award.
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- B.Sc., University of Western Ontario
- M.D., McMaster University
- Residency, Anesthesia, University of Toronto
- Certification: FRCPC Anesthesia
- Certification: LMCC, Part I, Part II
- Member, Canadian Anesthesiologists Society
- Member, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member, Canadian Medical Association
- Former, Chief, Department of Anesthesia, North York General Hospital
- Former Chief and Co-Medical Director Surgical Program, William Osler Health Sysem
- Former, Chair, OMA Section on Anesthesiology
- Former, Advisory Board Member, Ontario Peri-Anesthesia Nurses Association
- Current, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at major Canadian medical university