This highly qualified expert has nearly 40 years of experience in the field of piloting, pilot training and screening, and pilot earning potential. He earned his BS in flight technology at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. He is very active in his field as a member of multiple professional societies including the Atlanta Aero Club, the Air Line Pilots Association, the International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association, the Aircraft Pilots and Owners Association, the National Business Aircraft Association, and the Experimental Aircraft Association. In addition, this expert has authored 9 training manuals and has published numerous articles. This expert has held several roles including military flight training and standardization manager in the US Army, captain and first officer at Capitol Air, and captain at United Airlines. He has also been heavily involved in the training process holding roles as an instructor pilot at Boeing Training Services, simulator and ground instructor at Flight International, Inc., and president and chief instructor of InterFlite, Inc. In addition, he hs formerly served as executive vice president at Future Aviation Professionals of America and president and CEO of Aviation Information Resources, Inc. Currently, this expert is an instructor pilot for a major domestic and international airline service, involved in the furloughed/displaced pilot outplacement services for an airline pilot union, and president of an aviation consulting firm based in Georgia.
- Located: GA
- BS, Flight Technology, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Member, Atlanta Aero Club
- Member, Air Line Pilots Association
- Member, International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association
- Member, Aircraft Pilots and Owners Association
- Member, National Business Aircraft Association
- Member, Experimental Aircraft Association
- Former, Captain and First Officer, Capitol Air
- Former, Captain, United Airlines
- Former, Instructor Pilot, Boeing Training Services
- Former, Military Flight Training and Standardization Manager, US Army
- Former, Simulator and Ground Instructor, Flight International, Inc.
- Former, President and Chief Instructor, InterFlite, Inc.
- Former, Business Manager, Coast Magazine
- Former, Executive Vice President, Future Aviation Professionals of America
- Former, President and CEO, Aviation Information Resources, Inc.
- Current, Instructor Pilot, a major domestic and international airline service
- Current, Furloughed/Displaced Pilot Outplacement Services, an airline pilot union
- Current, President, an aviation consulting firm in GA