Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
Expert Institute is looking for an organized, business-minded, and adaptable Sales Enablement Specialist who will be responsible for positively impacting performance and business results through effective enablement and sales training. You will support the Head of Sales Enablement and be responsible for writing sales playbooks, leading training sessions, and incorporating all platform/ product positionings of our sales tools and overall sales strategy. The Sales Enablement Specialist will build Sales Enablement processes and coach salespeople on our proprietary platform and content, while effectively and passionately positioning them to our customers.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Support the Head of Sales Enablement in creating, developing, managing, and leading the successful execution of sales enablement programs based on sales objectives and revenue targets
- Coordinate between Sales, Customer Success, Content and Product Marketing teams to develop communications and training materials
- Act as a point of contact for new Sales and Customer Success hires throughout their onboarding program
- Track, measure and identify areas for improvement across the go-to-market organization
- Facilitate training, practice, coaching, and certification sessions with new Sales and Customer Success hires, provide feedback on completed onboarding activities, and provide assistance throughout the onboarding journey
- Collaborate closely with Managers of new Sales hires to provide support during and post-onboarding
- Identify and suggest ways to improve current programs, upskill the team, and provide continuous training opportunities for the sales organization
- Assist with updating the sales onboarding and continuous learning curriculum
- 2-3+ years of Sales, Sales Training, Sales Onboarding or related experience, ideally in a fast-growing tech company
- Team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize projects
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new business demands and changing environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation (Google Slides/PowerPoint) and spreadsheet (Google Sheets/Excel) skills
- Strong teaching and coaching skills and “Mentor” mindset
- Experience training and coaching salespeople on best practices and areas of improvement/opportunity
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to execute programs
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools in sales tech stack
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience with LMS is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience building Sales Enablement programs from the ground up a plus
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.