At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We’re looking for a creative and motivated individual to join our HR team as a Training Coordinator. This position will have the ability to contribute to the company’s growth by developing an industry leading training program to support all of our employees. This role will work closely with senior leadership and offers plenty of opportunity to have an impact company wide. You will have creative freedom to implement learning and development best practices while working directly with our Corporate Trainer on a daily basis.
This position will also be responsible for daily administrative tasks in our Milwaukee office. This may include ordering office supplies, checking the mailroom, handling office requests, and creating a welcoming office environment.
- Maintain and update current training materials
- Schedule and coordinate trainings for onboarding new hires and other training programs
- Host or co-host training sessions on an as-needed basis in a virtual, in-person, or hybrid environment
- Help create engaging, interactive, and effective content for in-house professional development
- Incorporate data and assessments to measure the success of training courses and materials
- Collaborate with employees and managers to gather feedback and identify skill and knowledge gaps
- Suggest training improvements for new hires, promotions, department transfers, and first-time managers
- Become a subject matter expert on the company business model, operations and industry
- Stay up to date on training & development best practices and trends
- Setup desks for new hires and out of town guests or employees
- Help setup the office each morning with coffee, snacks, and other office supplies
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study, preferably Psychology or I/O
- Must demonstrate a team player mindset
- Critical thinking, problem solving and desire to learn
- Ability to present material to large groups on a daily basis
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning, coaching and teaching others
- Intermediate skill level with PowerPoint, Word and GSuite
- Camtasia, Visme, and/or video editing experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.