At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
Our Customer Success organization is a dynamic, tight-knit team building client relationships and leading retention. As a member of the Customer Success team, you’re both a face of Expert Institute and a strategic partner to our clients. Our Customer Success team members understand the pulse of the legal industry and can communicate how our expert services will transform a firm’s caseload.
Customer success operations move quickly, but so does your potential for promotion. Our leaders value development and training—every team member has a track towards success. Plus, top performers are invited to an all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to a sunny destination (public health permitting). If you’re ready to meet ambitious goals and drive growth in one of the most explosive tech verticals, we want to hear from you.
- Manage and grow a book of high value subscription accounts
- Build strong relationships and rapport with our existing attorney clients through phone calls, emails and onsite visits, serving as their primary point of contact
- Oversee client communications, track account health and work closely with Sales to prepare accounts for renewal
- Present proposals and discuss pricing with renewing accounts
- Strategically increase usage of our service within each firm and maximize retention rates
- Work closely with our Medical and Research teams to deliver exceptional client experience
- Bring passion, high energy, and a strategic mindset to help us provide superior service
- Stay up to date on the latest and most relevant legal industry news and updates
- Support other members of the CS and Sales team with tasks and projects as needed
- 2-6+ years of relevant sales, client relationship, or client engagement experience
- Experience at a SaaS company preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal industry is a plus but not required
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team setting in a fast paced startup environment
- A positive and professional disposition
- Continuous interest in learning and growth
- Some travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.