At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal tech space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
- Design drafts for projects and rework them after receiving feedback
- Submit final designs to Lead Graphic Designer
- Work with the marketing team to generate and design concepts for digital campaigns
- Consult with front-developers to ensure designs can be implemented across online platforms
- Join creative meetings and share your designs for constructive feedback
- Work with content strategist to design and own the social media visuals
- Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
- Thrive in a small, intimate work environment
- Be working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite. Proficient in specific programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, After Effects. Bonus: Sketch, Adobe XD, Animate, Premier, Lightroom, Hubspot, Mailchimp, InCopy.
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail are important aspects of this profession.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with our Marketing Team and all teams at Expert Institute.
- Candidates would embrace learning new skills, from design practices to business initiatives.
- Able to work remotely
- Strong layout and typography understanding
- Illustration & Iconography
- UI/UX design experience
- Email marketing design
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.