At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, NFL, MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our Research team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, Expert Institute should be your next play.
Expert Institute is looking for a Business Analyst who will have the responsibility of leading our data analysis initiatives and will have a direct impact on the Research team’s operations. We’re looking for someone who is a great team player, highly analytical and is able to clearly communicate their findings to the leadership team. If you consider yourself to be a creative problem-solver and love using data to tell a story, this could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Business Analyst will:
- Have complete ownership of the analytics for our Research teams
- Identify and monitor KPIs
- Build, analyze and automate dashboards and reports
- Encourage and promote daily performance and healthy competition of the team
- Present reports and analysis to help inform senior leadership of actionable insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or other applicable area of study
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- 2-4 years of experience with reporting, dashboard and analytics
- Prior experience using Salesforce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Process-oriented, self-driven, and strategic-minded
- Strong ability to communicate with different members of the team