This qualified expert in occupational medicine, toxicology, epidemiology and public health, chemical and biological weapons, and weapons of mass destruction obtained his MPH in epidemiology at The Johns Hopkins University and his MD from the University of Cincinnati. He completed an internship in internal medicine at the Wright State University. He completed a residency in Clinical Environmental and Occupational Medicine at Emory University and is a fellow of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. He has 11 publications in the medical literature and has served for many years as an Adjunct Associate Professor of Environmental and Occupational Health at Emory University in Atlanta.
Currently, he is CEO of a medical consultancy, in which he has consulted extensively throughout the U.S. on medical causation and medical effects of chemical, ionizing, and non-ionizing radiation, biological agent, mold and mold toxin, explosive materials, and acute injury and cumulative trauma hazards. He has served for many years as an expert of chemical and biological weapons and other weapons of mass destruction. He has evaluated and resolved many situations with indoor air quality problems, sick building syndrome, and disease clusters. This expert has a long record of successful use of risk communication methods to reduce and eliminate public outrage arising from public ideas about medical effects inconsistent with mainstream medical evaluations, and exaggerations and misunderstanding of medical risks arising from misleading or erroneous information.
- Location: GA
- BS, Physics and Natural Sciences, Xavier University
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- MPH, The Johns Hopkins University
- Internship, Internal Medicine, The Wright State University School of Medicine
- Residency, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Emory University
- Board Certified: Occupational Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Publications: Seven journal articles, four federal government publications.
- Former, Adjunct Associate Professor, Emory University School of Public Health.
- Current, CEO, A medical consultancy