This expert has 18 years of experience as a health/LTC/disability actuary with broad experience within the insurance industry and as a consultant. His experience includes the following practice areas:
(1) Individual and Group Medical (Insured) - This expert has served as Appointed Actuary for a health insurance carrier and has expertise in all related matters including ACA 3R issues that are being faced by insurance carriers selling ACA business in the state and federal exchanges.
This expert assists state regulators in various matters related to commercial health insurance carriers that include rate filing reviews and risk focused financial examinations.
Group Medical (Self Insured) - This expert has significant experience providing health actuarial consulting services to self insured employer groups.
(3) Long Term Care - This expert has consulted with long term care (LTC) insurance carriers and has also performed LTC related work for state regulators.
(4) Insurance Receiverships - This expert has experience providing actuarial consulting services to receivers of failed health insurance carriers.
(5) Litigation Support - This expert has experience providing litigation support on a variety of cases. His experience includes trial testimony.
- Location, GA
- BBA, Accounting, University of Massachusetts
- MS, Actuarial Science, Georgia State University
- Fellow, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- Former, Actuary, CIGNA Group Insurance
- Former, Actuarial Analyst, Coventry Health Care
- Former, Associate, Hewitt Associates
- Former, Associate VP, AON Hewitt
- Former, Consulting Actuary, Verisight Inc.
- Current, Consulting Actuary, a Private Firm in Georgia